Foreign Corporation Forms (Profit and NonProfit)
***Do not use for Limited Liability Companies or LLC's. Limited Liability Companies or LLC's are not corporations.***
Note: Please make ALL checks payable to the Florida Department of State
Shown below are forms to assist you in filing with the Division of Corporations. You have two choices: print out the selected form, then prepare it; or fill-in the form online, then print it out. MAIL your completed form with the appropriate fee to the Division of Corporations for processing and filing.
REMINDER: All information you enter on a document submitted to the Division of Corporations will be available on our "public record" web site at www.sunbiz.org.
- Profit Qualification
- Non-profit Qualification
- Articles of Correction
- Resignation of Officers/Directors
- Resignation of Registered Agent
- Change of Registered Agent/Registered Office
- Resolution to Adopt an Alternate Name
- Resolution to Change the Alternate Name
- Resolution to Withdraw the Alternate Name
- Affidavit to Change Officers/Directors
- *Profit/NonProfit Annual Report*
- *Reinstatement (Profit/NonProfit) Blank form*
- *Reinstatement (Profit/NonProfit)*
- Florida Profit Corporation into 'Other Business Entity'
- 'Other Business Entity' into Florida Profit Corporation
- Profit Corporation Merger with other corporation (s.607.1105,F.S.)
- NonProfit Corporation Merger with other corporation (s.617.1105,F.S.)
- Articles of Merger for Profit or NonProfit Corporation with 'Other Business Entity' (s.607.1109 or 617.0302,F.S.)
*If you are using version 3.0 of the Adobe Acrobat reader, you may need to check the "Shrink to Fit" box in the print dialogue window, when printing these forms.