Florida Limited Liability Company or LLC Forms
***Do not use for corporations. Corporations are not Limited Liability Companies or LLC's.***
Note: Please make ALL checks payable to the Florida Department of State
Shown below are forms to assist you in filing with the Division of Corporations. You have two choices: print out the selected form, then prepare it; or fill-in the form online, then print it out. MAIL your completed form with the appropriate fee to the Division of Corporations for processing and filing.
REMINDER: All information you enter on a document submitted to the Division of Corporations will be available on our "public record" web site at www.sunbiz.org.
- Articles of Organization
- Resignation of a Registered Agent
- Resignation of Member, Managing Member or Manager
- Change of Registered Agent and/or Registered Office Address
- Revocation of Dissolution
- Articles of Correction
- *LLC Annual Report*
- *LLC Reinstatement*(Blank form)
- *LLC Reinstatement*
- Florida LLC into Florida Profit Corporation
- Florida LLC into "Other Business Entity"
- "Other Business Entity" into Florida LLC
- Certificate of Merger for Florida LLC (608.4382,F.S.)
*If you are using version 3.0 of the Adobe Acrobat reader, you may need to check the "Shrink to Fit" box in the print dialogue window, when printing these forms.